Registration Info for Summer Camp 2019
Register Now for Summer Camp 2019!
- Registration is now open for Summer Camp 2019. Registration will occur on our online registration program. Please allot approximately 20 minutes for registration. A $100 non-refundable deposit will be due, paid by check, within four business days of registering your camper(s). The balance is due by May 1st.
- Send checks to:
Attn: Summer Camp Registrar
7400 State Hwy 7
Estes Park, CO 80517
- The $100 deposit is not refundable after registration has been confirmed. The balance of fees paid will be refunded if the camper does not attend camp due to illness or injury. In all other instances, no refund of camp fees will be given unless notice of cancellation is given to Annunciation Heights at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the camper’s session (though, the $100 deposit fee is non-refundable in this instance). A prorated portion of the fee will be refunded if the camper is sent home from camp due to illness or injury. Refund will not be made for a remaining period of two days or less. If a camper leaves early due to homesickness, disciplinary reasons, or parent request, no refund will be given.
- Check out our Session Chart to see what sessions are available. It is updated regularly as sessions begin to fill.
- After completing your registration, you will receive via email a registration receipt within 24 hours.
- After you register your camper online, you may visit your account at any time to review options and verify registered sessions.
- Camp is a great place to meet new friends, so we encourage coming alone or with only one or two friends! AH will honor up to two cabin mate requests. Please indicate requests for cabin mates on the registration form. Please note that cabin mate requests will only be honored if both campers are in the same age group and program (please communicate with the family of your friend request to ensure that both campers request each other on their respective application forms, and independently register for the same session before it fills.)
If you have questions about Summer Camp registration, please give us a call at 970-586-5689