And Jesus said to them, "Come away by yourselves...and rest a while." - Mark 6:31
Hospitality plays such an important role in the Christian tradition. From monastic practice to gospel narrative, Christ makes it clear that to welcome another in His name is to welcome Christ Himself! Here at Annunciation Heights, we will do everything in our power to make your stay comfortable and impactful.
Due to our accommodation layout, we require group sizes to be larger than 15 guests. Please feel free to contact us below with any questions or inquiries.
Four Lodges with Bunk Rooms
- Winter Lodge (capacity 46)
- Autumn Lodge (capacity 44)
- Cedar Lodge (capacity 46)
- Aspen Lodge (capacity 44)
- Friendship Hall
- Fireside Meeting Space
- Winter, Autumn, and Cedar lodges all have small meeting spaces
- Ponderosa Cabin (occupancy 3)
- Nurse’s Cabin (occupancy 3)
- Our chapel is stocked and prepared for all of your sacramental needs: Mass, Adoration, prayer, and reflection.
- Trained sacristans on site will assist you!
- We have numerous campsites with electric, water, picnic tables, and fire rings.
Low Ropes/Team Building
**Please note: Facilitated activities MUST be booked two weeks in advance and will be billed as an additional fee.
Outdoor Fire Rings
Basketball, Volleyball, etc.
We are more than happy to give you a quote. Either fill out the form below, or feel free to reach out to our guest services manager, Brenda Brown, directly at:
Phone: (970) 586-5689