Experience Family Adventure at Annunciation Heights
Learn more about how your family can “breakout and escape” to camp this summer!
Family Camp Experience
- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- All-inclusive camp experience
- Structured camp programming including talks, skits, and sessions by age group and parent
- Packaged cost (dependent on family size)
Read Below for Details...See You at Camp Next Summer!
Why "Build Family, Think Adventure?"
Family ministry has been central to the mission of AH since the beginning. Amidst the stresses that accompany quarantine and lockdown, families are in need, now more than ever, of a time to get outside and rejuvenate. We see family programming at camp as a direct answer to this need: to unite the family in an experience of faith, fun and adventure in the beauty of the Colorado Rockies. After spending much of the spring inside, coming to the mountains can be a time to reconnect – with God in the beauty of Creation and with one another through family fun. The created world is God’s “first book,” the place where He first imprinted His image and His glory. We are excited to invite families to encounter this gift of the great outdoors in a new and restorative way! And we believe, by God’s grace, we can offer just that in a robust menu of programs for families at camp. Read on to learn more!
Furthermore, through all of this, we hold your health and safety as our highest priority. By catering to the family, we can manage any social distancing and group gathering size requirements that are set forth by the state and county authorities, while also offering a dynamic and playful experience in the outdoors!
"Great mix of formation and fun...it was fantastic to have a staffer assigned solely to our family!"
-Mother Participant, Family Camp
"What could be better than spending time with your family in this beautiful place!"
-Father Participant, Family Camp
Family Camps at Annunciation Heights
The Christian family is a sign and image of the communion of life and love shared in the Blessed Trinity. The world desperately needs this sign and image. Family Camp helps families disengage from the busyness and distractions of modern life to focus on their relationships with each other and the habits to strengthen their domestic church.
We will be hosting three Family Camps during Summer 2021. These camps are four day sessions, with engaging programming, talks, and activities by age group – all presented by dynamic, Catholic, family hosts.
- May 28-31 (Friday – Monday)
- July 7-10 (Wednesday – Saturday)
- July 25-28 (Sunday – Wednesday)
- Program/activity fee per family: $425
- Lodging for three nights:
- Lodge Room per family: $225
- Campground space per family: $150
- Meals for weekend:
- Adult: $100
- Teen (13-17): $85
- Child (5-12): $70
- 4 and under: FREE
- Full programming including skits, songs, and group activities
- Morning sessions for adults and kids separately, by age group
- Camp staff member assigned solely to serve your family alone
- Program that allows for full experience of camp activities, while providing rest and spiritual refreshment
Meet the Awesome Staff and Missionaries Who Will Make Your Summer a Blast!
We believe that what makes for an awesome time at camp are staff who are passionate, faithful, and fun! Click below to meet the men and women of Annunciation Heights, who can’t wait to serve your family!
Highlight Videos from 2020 Family Adventures at Annunciation Heights!
See the videos below for a taste of family programming last summer!
COVID-19 and Family Programming
Annunciation Heights abides by all current directives of the State of CO and Larimer County, as well as industry standards, to keep you and your family safe! We believe that family programming will allow us to do this while also hosting a dynamic camp experience:
- Families will come to camp as singular units, housed as such with their own bathrooms.
- Our land and facilities allow us the flexibility to enjoy meals and activities outside or in our open-air pavilion. We can even celebrate Mass together in our outdoor chapel!
- Annunciation Heights has implemented a rigorous sanitization plan to keep guests and staff as healthy as we can. Please see our COVID-19 policy page for more details.
- Family programming will allow you, the parents, to supervise and manage your own children’s interactions as you see fit in light of the coronavirus, while also engaging with other families in a dynamic and safe way.
During your time at camp, there will be appropriate regulations in place to allow for social distancing and to minimize risk of exposure – in accordance with state/county health direction and industry best practice. While participating in specific activities or events, you may be asked to wear a mask. Nevertheless, we will do everything possible to minimize the affect of these regulations on your family.
We are hopeful and excited about Build Family, Think Adventure this summer. Yes, the situation in CO surrounding COVID-19 is ever-changing, and as such, developments will occur in the coming weeks and month. Hence, all programming is fully contingent on current industry guidance and state/county regulation. In the event of any cancellation or adjustment of programming, our Camp Fee Assurance Program will remain in affect. Many thanks for trusting us as we look forward to not only keeping you healthy but also having a ton of fun this summer!